1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th.
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Mathematics for Class 10
3. The guide has been divided in 15 chapters giving coverage to the syllabus.
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of practice questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies NCERT Folder, summary, exam practice and self assessment for quick revisions.
7. The book is supplemented by Unit tests Periodic tests, activity, Sample Question papers, CBSE Examination Papers 2020.
Arihant’s “all in One” is no new name today. One of the best selling series of Arihant helping students with their schools and Board exams preparation by providing complete theory, practice and assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.The current edition of “all in One Chemistry” for Class 12 th is a self – Study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE syllabus issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 15 chapters and each part is further divided into chapters. Each topic has detailed theory, supported by examples tables, diagrams etc. Followed by the questions grouped as objective types VSA, SA, LA – I, LA – II, and these questions covered NCERT questions, Previous Years’ CBSE examination (2020-2012) other important questions. Every br>Chapter of this book carries summary, Chapter test and CBSE examination archive at the end for thorough practice. This book is also supplemented by new pattern objective Question, 3 Sample Question Paper, latest Sample Paper, CBSE examination paper 2020 & 2019 and excerpts from Topper Answer sheet and more for practice. Well explained answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. This book facilitates easy learning and practice, explanations to all questions have been given step-by-step manner. All in One Chemistry for CBSE Class 12 has all the material for learning, understanding, practice & assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of success.Portable of content – Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General processes of Isolation and of Elements, p-Block Elements, bra- and f-Block elements, Coordinate Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Amines, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life, new br>chapter-solid state, new Chapter – p-Block Elements, new pattern objective questions, CBSE papers 2019, CBSE examination 2020, Latest Sample Papers, 5 Sample questions papers, excerpts from Toppers’ Answers sheet.