- Potatoes are filling, reasonable in calories, non-fattening, and are nutrient dense, which means you obtain many nutrients for the amount of calories they have. It has a rich and smooth texture. It is a good supply of carbohydrates, dietary fiber and some minerals like potassium, copper, magnesium and iron. It is also rich in phytochemical antioxidants like flavonoids, other B vitamins as well as folate.
- Product image shown is for representation purpose only, the actually product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
- Consumption of potatoes helps to maintain the blood glucose level and keeps the brain alert and active.
- Potatoes should be included in the diet of those having mouth ulcers. As they are easy to digest, they are good for patients.
- People who are diagnosed with kidney stones or heart disorders can include potatoes in their diet as they are light on the stomach.
- Apart from containing useful minerals such as potassium, iron, copper and magnesium, potatoes are also full of phytochemical antioxidants such as flavonoids, Vitamin B and folate.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.