The new Xam idea for Classes X English 2019-20 has been thoroughly revised, diligently designed and uniquely formatted in accordance with the latest CBSE requirements and NCERT guidelines.
The features of the new Xam idea are as follows:
1. The book has been thoroughly revised as per the new CBSE Examination Paper design.
2. The book is divided into two Sections: Part–A and Part–B.
3. Part–A includes the following:
(a) Reading, Writing, Grammar and Literature sections have been covered.
(b) Objective Type Questions have been added under different sections according to their marks.
(c) NCERT Questions with answers have been incorporated.
(d) At the end of every chapter in the Literature Section, Self-Assessment Test has been given to test the extent of graspstudent
4. Part-B includes the following:
(a) As per the new CBSE guidelines, the students have to undergo Internal Assessment along with the annual examination.
(b) Three Periodic Tests have been provided in the book for Internal Assessment in the form of Pen Paper Test (for 5 marks) and Multiple Assessment (for 5 marks).
(c) Unsolved Model Question Papers have been included for ample practice by the student.
We take this opportunity to acknowledge your consistent concern and contribution in raising the text to the level it has achieved. As always, you will find yourself contributing to the cause of good education.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.